Creep Now (Final) Creep Now (Final)

3 things

ok this has good beat to it but theres 3 things wrong with it that bring the thing way down
.1 the singer SUX im not trying to be mean but dude he cant sing and im not saying that towards the way he sings but he has no tone towards his voice(its not the metal voice i hate its how he sings)
.2the guitar riffs are too much inspired by metallica or something. please get more original
3.wtf is with the bells?? it fits no part into the song. now if it were bells then transverse into high fretted guitar solo and slowly became a low pitched song it wouldve fit better than it simply stopping into something unrelated.
srry i put this in the wrong one on the first try

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

I was gonna respond calmly to this review, but...since you posted the same review twice, your obviously a retard. So, don't forget to '0' rate the rest of my songs, dickface. \m/

Drum Test 2 Drum Test 2

3 things

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

WTF MAN!? same review as the other tune. Thanks for the '0' asshole.
Buy my cd, mainly give me money. You can contact me at eatshit@hotmail.com

&amp;lt;My Sickness&amp;gt; <My Sickness>

FUCKIN AWESOME

i friggin love this song it sounds great and u really used the drummer well along with the song. most of the songs i hear u barely notice the drumming cuz it just sets the actual beat but u guys really pulled it off

Demon-Slayer12 responds:

I use a drum machine, but still I got the programming down good. Thanks for the review dude. \m/

OPERATION DECAPITATION OPERATION DECAPITATION

eh pretty good not the best

its a really good song in all but it kind repeats the stuff over and over a lil and its kinda noticable especially since it sounded like a recorded concert so its echoey and stuff u could of made it a bit better quality by probably directly recording the guitars from the actual amp

Death Sentence Death Sentence

this is sweet man i luv it

hey i love how its pretty origanal and it sounds great especially how u got the one distorted guitar play one thing and the regualar one playing a quick thing which is a sweet combo

jarrydn responds: